What is a Referral campaign?
A referral campaign is a marketing tool used by companies to encourage customers to refer new business to them. Customers are typically offered incentives, such as discounts, cash rewards, or other benefits, for successfully referring new customers. The goal of a referral program is to expand the customer base and increase brand awareness through word-of-mouth recommendations.
Why having a Referral campaign is important?
This is the easiest way to reach out to your customer’s friends and contacts; growing new customers and yet retain existing ones.
Read this article from Indeed
How to start a Referral campaign?
All existing merchant (any plans) can start a package campaign via merchant dashboard
or login to your Dashboard > Campaign Tools > Referral
After you have created and activate the campaign, your customer just need to share their unique links to their friens and contacts.
- Gift your friend with a free coffee and you will also receive a $5 voucher.
- Gift your friend a 15% additonal discount and you will aslo receive a $20 voucher.
- For first time customer only
- Valid for in-store purchase
- Minimum spending of $50 is required