Creating a campaign is extremely easy
The entire process from setup to launch can be done within 7 minutes (average around 5 minutes). You don’t need to be a tech savvy person and our copper plan is free forever.
The process goes this way:
Step 1: Register and verify you email (1 minute)
When you verified your email, you will begin the sign up process.
Step 2: Create your business profile (1 minute)
You will need to prepare a logo and a banner. You can always change it later.
Step 3: Create a stamp card campaign (3 minutes)
Merchant needs to create a stamp card campaign in order to complete the setup process. Don’t worry if you are using “fictitious” informations. The stamp card campaign can be edited later (before any usages).
Step 4: Launch your campaign (2 minutes)
You will receive an email that contains your information and passwords together with a guide to launch your campaign
Prepare these files for your merchant page design
- Logo in JPG or PNG file (square, size 500 x 500px)
- Page Cover in JPG or PNG file (rectangle, size 1200 x 400px)
Prepare the following “answers”… it will speed up the setup process by 50%
- Get a free cup of beverage worth up to $10
- Redeem a haircut worth $20
- A slice of cake from us
You can set any number of stamp(s) required. Example, 1,3,10, etc. When customer completes the stamp card, the redeem button will appear for redemption.
This stamp card campaign will only be visible and available for your customer to collect within the campaign period.
For example, if you set the start date as 10 Jan 2023 and end date as 31 Dec 2023, it will not show up in your merchant page before the start date or after the end date.
You can set the time frame to complete the card in day, week, month or year.
For example, if you set the time frame as 6 months,
- If customer gets the first stamp on 23 Jan 2023
- Customer will need to complete the stamp card by 22 Jul 2023 (6 months)
- If customer fails to complete the stamp card within the time frame, the stamp card will expire.
- They will need to collect the stamp card (if it is still available) and start collecting all over again.
You can set the time frame for customer to redeem the reward in day, week, month or year. If customer fails to redeem it within the time frame, the redemption will expire and no redemption can be made.
For example, if you set the time frame as 1 month,
- If customer gets the completes the card on 23 Mar 2023
- Customer will need to redeem the reward by 22 Apr 2023 (1 month)
- If customer fails to redeem within the time frame, the redemption button will expire and redemption is no longer possible
When you setup your campaign, the system will automatically add the following terms & conditions for the stamp card campaign (cannot be changed or removed)
- Campaign Period <Start – End>
- This card is valid for <time frame> upon first collect
You can continue to add in your terms & conditions for the stamp card campaign.
- Management reserve the rights to substitute the reward of equal value
- Management decision is final in the event of any discrepancy
- Get 1 stamp with every beverage purchased